Sunday, February 21, 2016

*tap tap* Is this thing on?...UPDATE

Happy Sunday, Friends!


It's been a bit since I've blogged! It's been a little crazy over here in my world. I wanted to share a brief update so you didn't think I disappeared.

I had a doctor's appointment last Wednesday. It was just a follow-up with my primary. He did blood-work-Which my thyroid is leveled out-which means the meds are working! I was prescribed a new anxiety medication and some good ol' fiber to get things moving smoothly lol

I started Medical Transcription/Editing school and am on track to graduate in July 2016. YAY!


I also spent some time cleaning and organizing my "Vanity". It was a disaster and now that I am feeling better, I took the opportunity. I can't believe how much make-up and shit I have! Haha.

 I also got a new AWESOME hair cut! I was called a little Ruby Rose lookalike. I'll take it!





Yesterday(2/20/16) was my 1-month Surgiversary and I am so in awe over my results so far!
1st picture was surgery day(1/20/16) 242lbs
2nd picture 218lbs
3rd picture is today at 214.8lbs!!!

Life is good and things are hectic. I wouldn't want them any other way!

xoxo
Katie
-The Shrinking Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment